The Australian Picnic Port by Didgeridoonas
The ideal hamper for any big event or family picnic.
The Picnic Port will keep things cold (or hot) for hours.
Designed with a secure fitting, padded lid, which protects the contents.
Capacity: 30 litres
Dimensions: 33.5cm (W) x 29cm (D) x 21cm (H)
Picnics! This portmanteau can handle ‘em. The stiff base will keep everything nice and stable, and the tough oilskin will keep it all dry even if the weather is a little bit ‘how’s it going’. The Port is lined with 100% Australian wool, natural insulation that has kept sheep warm for thousands of years and now can keep your picnic food warm. Or cold!
The bag features an insulated flap that Velcros closed to seal in the cold, and a second removable flap can be placed anywhere in the bag to be an extra layer of insulation, or even separate between warm and cold food.
The final layer of protection is the lid, which flaps over the front and closes with a leather-strap and D-ring system to keep everything inside. Two heavy-duty straps make the bag easily portable, and they can be held together nicely with a leather tie.
- Weatherproof oilskin will keep your picnic dry regardless of the weather.
- The 100% Australian wool insulation will keep your picnic cool (or warm) regardless of the weather.
- Easy to carry with two heavy-duty webbing straps. They can be held together with a leather tie so they don’t get in the way.
- Sturdy base to keep everything level and stable.
- Lid closes with a leather strap and D-ring system to keep your picnic inside.
- Insulated flap seals the cool air in.
- Separate insulation layer keeps things cooler or warmer for longer, or creates a barrier between cool and warm food.
PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN MADE
Didgeridoonas' products are designed to last a lifetime.
Every Didgeridoonas product is made from the very best materials. Durable oilskin fabric, strong leather handles, 100% Australian wool insulation and tough stitching.