Manaf Genuine Leather Journal by Indepal Leather
Character laden, earthy leather on the outside, and bound with wrap around leather binding, these journals look like they are from a time long gone.
Open them up to find beautiful cotton paper to collect your thoughts or pictures.
This rustic style journal is individually handmade with real leather; suitable for ballpen journal entries or sketching concepts and ideas.
- Small 11cm x 4cm x 15cm
- Medium 13cm x 4cm x 17cm
- Large 15cm x 4cm x 21cm
Your Indepal product is made from genuine, premium leather so, being a natural product, variations in colour & feel are perfectly normal. In fact
our customers agree that this is part of the attraction to our simple. earthy. real. products that make each & every piece unique.
- Your leather product, like anything else that you have an emotional connection to (you do LOVE it right?) will require some simple TLC…
- Limit lengthy exposure to direct heat & sun
- Keep dry & avoid contact with damp/wet surfaces
- Avoid chemical cleaners & only use recommended leather conditioning
products or waterproofers
- Apply an oil or a cream once or twice a year to prevent drying out
Whilst your product is wearing in, please bear in mind that colour transfer may take place with leathers that have a more natural finish. We recommend that you avoid any rubbing against lighter colour clothing during this stage. To reduce colour transfer, cleaning the leather with water and a few drops of mild detergent can help remove some of the excess oils. Allow to completely dry out of direct sunlight & apply a water proofer if desired.
You Might Also Like