The Australian Walkabout Cooler Bag by Didgeridoonas
The Australian Walkabout Cooler Bag® is fantastic for anyone who enjoys the great outdoors.
It keeps drinks and food icy cold for up to 8 hours without a freezer block.
Capacity: 13 litres
Dimensions: 21cm (W) x 17cm (D) x 38cm (H)
The first fridge was invented in Australia, so we know a thing or two about keeping things cool.
So do Australian sheep! The 100% Australian wool this bag is insulated with has insulated sheep for thousands of years – so it’s darn good stuff. It’ll keep the contents of this bag hot or cold, for up to 24 hours, so you can enjoy a warm meal at the end of your bushwalk or a cool drink at the top of the mountain. Just chuck in an ice pack if you want it cool, or leave it out if you want it warm. The oilskin outside will keep all your refreshments dry, to boot!
There’s two sizeable pockets on the outside that are great for things that don’t need specific temperatures, like maps, compasses, or cutlery. The bag also has sturdy, adjustable shoulder straps, so you can go walkabout with it, and still use your hands for stuff. That’s always a plus!
- Made from Australian oilskin – long-lasting and weatherproof.
- 100% Australian wool insulated to keep your refreshments or lunch cool (or warm!) for up to 24 hours.
- Closes with Velcro to seal in the temperature and a flap lid to keep out the rain.
- Leather handle and adjustable shoulder straps for easy transport.
- Two ample pockets on the front face for any extras you might need on the trail.
PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN MADE
Didgeridoonas' products are designed to last a lifetime.
Every Didgeridoonas product is made from the very best materials. Durable oilskin fabric, strong leather handles, 100% Australian wool insulation and tough stitching.