The Australian Tucker Bag by Didgeridoonas
Forget the eski – this 14-litre bag is made from Australian oilskin and wool to keep your food, drinks, and jumbucks the temperature you want them for up to 24 hours.
14 litres - 3 bottles of wine or 6 cans
29cm(w) x 17cm(d) x 30cm(h)
Keep your jumbucks, food or drinks the temperature you want them for up to 24 hours.
Whether you’re headed to the shops, the cricket, or the billabong, the Australian Tucker bag has plenty of room for the refreshments you’ll bring with you. It has a roomy 14-litre capacity, which is enough for a large lunch box, three wine bottles, or a six-pack of cans or stubbies. Chuck in an ice-pack and keep them cool for up to 24 hours.
The bag closes with Velcro to keep the lamb, drinks, and temperature, inside, and it features an adjustable carry strap for easy transportation.
Forget your eski – when empty the Tucker Bag can squish down and won’t take up your precious boot space.
Insulated with 100% Australian wool to keep your refreshments warm or cool, this Tucker Bag is as dinkum as it gets.
- Durable and waterproof oilskin to keep the rain out and the cold (or warmth) in.
- Insulated with 100% Australian wool to keep your drinks cool or your lunch warm for up to 24 hours.
- 14-litre capacity – but without the bulk of an eski.
- Velcro closure to keep your food, drinks and the temperature inside.
- Easy to carry: the Tucker Bag has a tough, adjustable shoulder strap.